3.16.2008

Dudes Say Blah Too

The thing about chicks nowa days is that they try so damn hard. I mean, they always tried hard and shit but lately it’s fucking disgusting. Not too long ago I ran into a girl I kind of had a thing with last summer. What I saw was another girl who lost touch with herself and fell for the new obnoxious look all chicks seem to be sporting these days. When I was seeing her I remember loving how plainly cute she was, so untainted and just really cool. Now she’s got those stupid oversized sunglasses (without the lenses), so fucking dumb. The first chick who rocked those is genius and everyone after is lame. I’m just really tired of these girls with their predictable fashion and even more predictable taste in music. I used to be friends with this girl who was a metalhead, dating a metalhead, best friends with a metalhead, you get the point. Well she lost the boyfriend and now she’s queen hipster with her army of lame friends who think “Justice” are going to be as great as “The Beatles.” That’s fucking dumb. I don’t know, I’m just really frustrated with the female population lately. It seems to be getting harder and harder finding a decent girl to even have a conversation with. The other night I was out at this bar and there were half pints falling over and giggling (not the cute kind but the holy shit get the fuck out of here kind) left and right. They were everywhere; these chicks who think that the louder they are the greater they are. Not the case. I actually started talking to this one girl at the bar that was really cute and more importantly wasn’t yelling “oh my god I love you!!!!!!!! I’m like so wasted, and I just love you!!!!!!!!!” So we get into a conversation and I’m thinking, holy shit, this is actually going pretty well, you know, I couldn’t believe it. Anyway, half way through our surprisingly interesting conversation, a group of those half pints swamp us out of no where! It was like I was looking at a completely different chick, she was one of them. Just like that. Her friend took out her camera and she started posing like those damn typical hipsters, I felt like a fool. I just walked away because honestly, I’ve seen that shit too many times. I guess I want a girl who’s more modest. I want a chick that’s camera shy, not a girl who spends an hour taking photos of her just hoping to get the right one to put as her display picture. I want a girl who would spend that hour reading about something or thinking about something having nothing to do with herself. I need to meet a girl who doesn’t spend her cash on trying to look cool because she’s saving her money up to buy a bicycle. I’m just sick of this new age bullshit.

No comments:

Blog Archive