2.19.2008

Mo' Money, No Mo' Problems

Money doesn't buy you happiness. Bullshit. It totally depends on the individual and the situaton at hand. I'm in class right now trying to block out that annoying woman's voice when I could be backpacking through Europe or lying on a beach in Califoria. That's if I had more than 300$ in my bank account. Damn right I'd be happy with a shitload of money! I'd travel the world and work on my photojournalism. Live through my passion. I'd be pretty fucking happy. Happier than being here trying to think about anything else than the pointless information being shoved down my throat. Money, money, money. Ah, if I had it, I wouldn't be sitting here with this woman glaring at me because I don't give a damn about what she has to say. I could be meeting some old dude on a street in L.A who has stories tht I'd never have even imagined possible. I'd take his portrait and I'd add him to my book entitled "Real People, Real Stories, Real Life." But you and I, we're sitting in a room, "learning" but is anything sinking in? Wouldn't you rather be doing something and learning from it? What's stopping you? Money. Okay, maybe that old, corporate, puppet master isn't happy with his millions but he's just a jerk and/or a sap. The education system is a jerk. What a way to have unltimate control over the entire population. You're in school from the time you're still pissing your bed until the time you're lying in your bed one night trying to figure out what the shit is going on. It's fucked. We're fucked because we need a damn education to make the ever so needed and wanted cash. Bottom line: the next asshole who tries to tell me that money doesn't buy you happiness is getting it. Hard.

No comments:

Blog Archive